Get discounts in more than 30 partners: D-Day and Battle of Normandy Museums, Heritage museums, activities and Leisure like Sand yachting, horse riding, golf… and also natural sites like gardens, river- or sea-boat trips and marschlands hikes. Enjoy as well local products and craft.
Enjoy your stay with friends and family and come and get your Pass’ for discounts during your visits!
Where can you buy your Pass’?
Buy your Pass’ at the Tourist Office or with one of the parners: 1 €/adult (non transferable)
(See list of partners below)
How to get discounts?
Present your Pass’ at each partner’ entrance.
In the 1st visited site: pay the normal price of the museum or activity and when visiting or practicing, activate your Pass’.
From the 2nd site on, you will have a discount.
- One Pass’ per adult. Reduced price is already given to children, the Pass’ is for adult only.
- At each visited site, the partner stamp your Pass’: it indicates that the discount have been given.
- Promotional offer that cannot be combined with other offers.
- It must be presented to each partner in order to check validity and get discounts.
Discounts in sites and local shops:
MUSEUMS AND TOURS
- Airborne Museum, Sainte-Mere-Eglise -1 €
- Azeville German battery -1,50 €
- Crisbecq German battery, Saint-Marcouf-de-l’Isle -1 €
- Airship hangar, Écausseville -1 €
- Historical tours – rental of touch pads, Sainte-Mere-Eglise et Carentan -2 €
- Ferme-musée du Cotentin, Sainte-Mere-Eglise -1,50 €
- D-Day landing Museum, Utah Beach, Sainte-Marie-du-Mont -1 €
- D-Day Experience, Saint-Come-du-Mont -1 €
- Bloody Gulch memorial, Manoir de Donville, Méautis -1 €
- Normandy Victory Museum, Catz -1 €
- World War II Museum, Quinéville -1 €
- Jeep Tour, Sainte-Marie-du-Mont -4 €
- Normandy Jeep Tour, Sainte-Mère-Église -25 €
ACTIVITIES AND LEISURE
- A2 parachutisme, Nouainville -24 €
- Aquadick swimming pool, Carentan -1 €
- Attelages et patrimoine en Cotentin carriage tours, Digosville -0,50 €
- Centre de voile Utah Mor Loisirs Sand yachting, Sainte-Marie-du-Mont -3 €
- Les écuries de la Gare Horse riding, Saint-Martin-d’Audouville -2 €
- Gardens of château Bellenau, Saint-Côme-du-Mont -1 €
- Gardens of Marais, Audouville-la-Hubert -1 €
- Gardens of Presbytère, Brucheville -1 €
- Gardens of Presbytère, Etienville -1 €
- Maison du Parc, Saint-Côme-du-Mont -1 €
- Promenades fluviales sur la Douve, River boat trips, Saint-Côme-du-Mont -1 €
- Promenades fluviales sur la Taute, River boat trips,Saint-Hilaire-Petitville -1 €
LOCAL PRODUCTS AND CRAFT
- Biscuit de Sainte-Mère-Eglise -10 % on home-made biscuits
- Biscuiterie de Quinéville -10 % on home-made biscuits (bags and boxes)
- Brasserie artisanale, Biers, Sainte-Mère-Eglise -10 %
- Hérout Ciders & Calvados, Auvers -5 %
- Les Délices d’Antain, Farms products and ice cream, Saint-Come-du-Mont -0,40 € on products
- Viviers d’Utah Beach (shellfish, seafruits, oysters, mussels…), Sainte-Marie-du-Mont 1kg mussels* offered