Attention: The museum is renovating its C-47 building to welcome you even better! It will be inaccessible from September 28th to April 2021.
- Adults (> 16 years old): 8€.
- Child (from 6 to 16 years old) : 4€.
- Family rate (from 2 adults and 2 children) : 7€/adult and 3€/child
- Free visit :Adult: 5.4€/Child: 3€.
- Guided tour : Adult : 6.50€/ Child : 4€.
Attention: Scheduled to reopen on February 13, 2021
Open every day from Monday to Sunday :
- May to August : 9:00 am – 07:00 pm.
- April and September : 10 am – 6:30 pm.
- October to March : 10:00 am – 06:00 pm
Last ticket sales one hour before closing.
Closed in December and January except during Christmas Holidays.
The museum will close in December, 24th, 25th and 31th but also in January, 1st
Animals are not allowed (except in closed carrying bag), thank you for your understanding.
- ADULT : 9.90 €
- CHILD (6 to 16 year old): 6.00 €
- FAMILY : (2 adults and 2 Children) : Adults : 9.00€ / Children : 5€
Groups (from 15 people)
- Groups of adults : 7.40€ / adult. Groups of adults 2017_Airborne Museum
1 free ticket every 20 paid tickets, guide and driver free
- Groups of children : 5.00€ / child Groups of Children 2017_Airborne Museum
1 free ticket every 10 paid tickets, guide and driver free
For guided visit in English, please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Price : 1€/ Child (note book + correction)
– An adult ticket of « La Cité de La Mer » : 1€ reduction on the adult entrance at the Airborne Museum
(and for every adult full price ticket paid at the Airborne Museum : 1,50€ reduction at “la Cité de la mer”)
– Baie du Cotentin Pass : 1€ reduction on the adult entrance upon presentation of the Baie du Cotentin Pass (sell 1€ in the museum or among partner participating to the operation)