From June, 6th 2020
In the context of the Coronavirus epidemic, the Airborne Museum is adapting its visit and visitor services to preserve everyone’s health:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for visitors.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available to visitors at several locations on the site.
- Sales points are equipped with protective Plexiglas. Masks are generally worn by all personnel in contact with the public.
- To ensure comfort and safety, the visit has been organized to avoid crossing people as much as possible.
- In order to respect social distances, we may have to limit access to the ticket office/shop according to a gauge which is left to the site’s discretion.
- Prefer to buy your ticket on our online ticketing system. This e-ticket is not a skip-the-line, but will limit contact with reception staff and other visitors.
- Favour payment by contactless credit card at the ticket office and in the shop.
- In the shop, visitors are invited to handle items only to finalize their purchase.
- Guided tours are currently not offered.
- The information provided on this page is subject to change.
All these measures, respected by all, guarantee you a beautiful reunion with our museum, in all serenity.