May 30th, 2:30 pm, 3:15 pm, 4:15 pm and 5:15 pm: Theatre play “Mother of Normandy” evoking the life of Simone Renaud (wife of Mayor in 1944) Bilingual Theatre play.
Re-enactment of a American camp featuring the American airborne troops in Normandy.
In continus at the camp :
- PC Campaign Radio (study of maps, transmissions and racing pigeons)
- Demining and securing aerodromes section
- 2 combat posts (machine gun and mortar)
- A post aid and field hospital (medical equipment exhibition and medical evacuation)
- Presentation of a Red Ball Express unit (logistics and transported equipment)
- Unit of an armored reconnaissance squadron (Sherman tank, armored car and Half Track)
- Heavy mechanical workshop
From 2nd to 4th of June, from 10am to 12am : US military vehicles and tanks around the Church square
June 26th, 8 pm 30 : Concert of Hazel Miller. Hazel Miller is not just a great singer, “she is a force of nature!” quotes the Rocky Mountain News. Her voice has been called “stunning, moving and powerful.” Hazel has been a sought after performer in Colorado for the past 24 years. Whether she is singing blues, jazz, pop, or Gospel, her voice charges the songs with a primal dose of genuine soul.
Hazel began her 38-year career in Louisville, Kentucky, where she rose to the top of the music scene. She opened for popular artists such as Mel Torme, James Brown, Temptations, Earl Klugh, Bob James and many others.
Entrance Free. Reagan Conference center